Be Represented: WAEMA provides continual advocacy for professional privileges and rights. (70% of member dues directly pay for lobbying & legislation fees, the rests goes directly to administration & technology fees.)
Invest in Your Professional Advantage: WAEMA’s professional development opportunities give professionals ways to connect, learn, and advance their careers.
- 16 FREE Live Webinar CE hours annually through HealthCMi ($300 value)
- Membership Meeting with Continuing Education Hours at Member Price.
Receive Membership Dividends: As a WAEMA member, you receive access to and are able to enjoy discounts on a variety of services.
- 5% Off Unified Practice EHR
- 50% Off Balanced Health HER
- 20% Off All Earthlite Products
- 10% Discount at Red Wing Books
Keep Up-To-Date with Industry Opportunities, Trends, and Developments: Receive regular updates and current news from the WAEMA Office.
Build Consumer Awareness of and Confidence in Your Practice: Belonging to a professional association provides greater consumer confidence. WAEMA membership includes membership in the American Society of Acupuncture (ASA).
- 10% Discount on Malpractice Insurance with CM&F
- Group Rate Insurance Coverage for Life, Disability, Business Expense, and Dental Insurance
- National Updates
- Job Posting through ASA
- Discount to the Annual ASA Meeting
Receive Exclusive and Easy Access to WAEMA's Website Members' Only Portal:
- Access CE Certificates
- Access and Listing in Practitioner Directory
- Access to Documents, Reports, and Speaker Presentations from Past and Present Meetings